While creating a new search site in my site collection I got this error!
You might get this error while creating Business Intelligence Center site
Activate publishing at the site collection level
1. From the root of your site collection, click Settings Small Settings gear that took the place of Site Settings. > Site settings.
2. On the Site Settings page under Site Collection Administration, click Site collection features.
3. On the Site Features page, scroll down to SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure and click Activate.
Once publishing features are activated, sub sites inherit them automatically. But, if you built a site before activating the publishing infrastructure, you’ll have to manually activate it for each site.
Activate publishing at the site level
1. From any page within the site, click (gear icon) Settings Small Settings gear that took the place of Site Settings. > Site settings.
2. On the Site Settings page, in the Site Actions section, click Manage site features.
3. On the Site Features page, next to SharePoint Server Publishing, click Activate.
Execute the below command in SharePoint Management Shell
Enable-SPFeature -Identity PublishingSite -Url http://sp2013labapp01/
Enable-SPFeature -Identity PublishingWeb -URL http://sp2013labapp01/
Happy Sharepointing !